Features of Single-layer Glass Reactor
The single-layer glass reactor uses the original heating oil and water bath to carry out various biochemical reactions and synthesis reactions under constant temperature conditions. The entire system of the instrument is in a closed state, and the materials are gasified, evaporated, refluxed, concentrated and purified under various conditions of normal pressure and negative pressure. As a machine with multiple functions, the single-layer glass reactor is an ideal pilot and production system equipment for modern chemistry, fine chemicals, biopharmaceuticals, and new material synthesis.
The hot-melt medium required by the single-layer glass reactor is provided through the high-temperature oil-water bath matched with the single-layer glass reactor, or an additional bath condensing coil provides the cold-melt medium required by the single-layer glass reactor, thus, the materials in the reactor are heated or cooled at a constant temperature. The materials are reacted in the reactor, and a series of experimental processes such as the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled. After the reaction is completed, the materials in the single-layer glass reactor with a specification of more than 10L can be discharged from the fully sealed discharge port at the bottom of the tank, and the operation is extremely convenient.
Features of single-layer glass reactor:
1. The reactor bottle is made of borosilicate glass, which has excellent physical and chemical properties. The bottle body is transparent so that the reaction liquid is visible.
2. PTFE stirring paddle can be used for stirring various solvents.
3. The motor runs smoothly with large torque and no sparks.
4. Teflon components are sealed and have high vacuum.
5. Constant temperature oil/water bath, accurate temperature control.
6. The structure is compact and reasonable, and the operation is convenient.
The single-layer glass reactor can be used for high temperature reaction (the maximum temperature can reach 300℃), and it can also be vacuumed to perform negative pressure reaction. The single-layer glass reactor can perform various solvent synthesis reactions under constant temperature conditions. The reaction part of the instrument is a fully sealed structure that can be controlled. It can continuously suck in various liquids and gases through negative pressure, and can also be used for reflux or distillation at different temperatures.